Houston Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyer
Car accidents involving tractor-trailer’s often lead to catastrophic injuries. RJ Alexander Law, PLLC has the resources to help victims of Houston truck accidents.
The American economy relies on trucks to deliver nearly 70% of all, manufacture and retail goods. An estimated 3.5 million people rely on the trucking industry for a paycheck. While the statistics help us understand how important trucking industry is, the also realize the often pose a threat to the drivers a share the Rosa highways with.
Due to the size and weight, tractor-trailers have the potential to cause serious damage in an accident, especially if they collide with a smaller vehicle. Many truck accident victims in the with serious injuries, and all too often, the injuries in the been fatal. Unfortunately, many of these accidents are caused by the negligence of truck drivers are trucking companies.
If you are a loved one have been involved in a truck accident, you no doubt have many questions and concerns. You have bills to pay and your family to care for. Insurance companies will immediately have people on the scene of a truck accident to gather information and evidence to limit their liability. The sooner you hire a Houston car accident lawyer to protect your interest, the sooner we can have our investigators working to build your case.
Common causes of a tractor-trailer accident – Houston Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyer
Each trucking car accident case is unique. However, there are several factors that commonly cause truck accidents. Unfortunately, truck drivers do things that endanger public safety in order to save money. There have been cases where they haven’t taken the required rest breaks are taking stimulants illegal drugs in order to stay awake.
Some trucking companies have hire unqualified drivers are have failed to perform the required inspections or maintain adequate properly. The also engage in unsafe practices like overloading the trailers cause entire are brake failure.
Some other, factors that contribute to a tractor-trailer accident include:
– Backover fatalities. If a truck driver is improperly trained or is negligent, they may neglect to see someone while backing up.
– Faulty brakes. If trucks are not properly maintained and expected, are they carry loads there too heavy.
– Reckless truck driver. Drivers that operate their truck while tired are severely stressed can have a lapse of good judgment.
– Negligent truck driver. Truck drivers that drive too fast, try and intimidate other motorists, are driving impaired.
– Jack-knifing. If control of the truck is lost, the cabin and the trailer do not act in sync and tend to go in different directions.
– Rollovers. If the cargo is not evenly distributed, the stability of the truck will be severely affected and the truck can be highly susceptible to a rollover accident.
– Blind spots. Semitruck’s have larger blind spots and render vehicles, when a truck suddenly breaks are changes lanes. They often cannot see other vehicles.
And truck accident cases. There could be multiple parties responsible for the accident..
Contact a Houston Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyer
At RJ Alexander Law, PLLC, we focus our personal injury law practice on helping the victims of motor vehicle accidents achieve maximum financial recovery. Attorney Reshard Alexander has been tackles complicated interstate trucking accident cases. He understands how to investigate these cases and how to get results for injured people and families who have been injured or lost a loved one.
Call us today at 832-458-1756 or fill out an online contact form to request a free consultation.