Car Wreck Lawyer
With more than five years of experience helping car wreck victims receive the compensation they need, RJ Alexander law PLLC has a track record of success!
Many car wreck victims are in a state of shock after being struck by another vehicle. Not knowing what to do, many wonder what will happen next are who they should turn to for help.
RJ Alexander Law, PLLC, Houston Car Wreck Lawyer, located in Houston, Texas, will provide answers to your questions and relieve the stress following a serious car wreck.
What should you do if your injured in a Houston car wreck? – Houston Car Wreck Lawyer
While every car wreck is unique, there are some common tips that can help any car wreck victim ensure that their situation is resolved as quickly as possible.
– Seek proper medical attention
– avoid discussing the accident and save your apologies
– have someone obtain all vital information
– have someone take pictures of the car wreck scene
– have someone take notes
– do not accept the initial insurance offers
– contact an experienced Houston car wreck lawyer
It seems reasonable that if you are involved in a car wreck, you should first contact your insurance company. You may believe they have your best interest at heart. However, contacting a Houston car wreck lawyer is important. There are things that insurance companies don’t want you to know. A qualified car accident attorney has experience dealing with insurance companies and will help you make the right decisions about your accident claim.
Five things insurance companies don’t want you to know! – Houston Car Wreck Lawyer
1. The insurance company is not on your side. The claims adjusters and insurance company lawyers are paid to minimize the money they pay out to claimants, even if it is your policy (as in the case with uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage). The insurance company works for its shareholders, not the people who pay their premiums.
2. After a serious car wreck, a claims adjuster, lawyer or investigator working for the insurance company, is at the scene putting together evidence to support either denying your claim are minimizing the amount of compensation. For this reason, it is important to contact an experienced car wreck lawyer to gather evidence and statements to help maximize your compensation.
3. Insurance companies and employees will ask you questions designed to confuse you are to have you admit to something you don’t fully understand that can be used against you in court. Therefore, you should not give any statements to the insurance company without first engaging an experienced attorney to represent you.
4. If the person who hit you does not have sufficient insurance coverage to cover your claim, and you have underinsured motorist coverage that exceed that persons coverage, that you may be entitled to compensation from your own insurance company. We can help you make that determination.
5. Even though the insurance company may attempt to discourage you from retain the services of a qualified car wreck lawyer, they have high-powered lawyers protecting their interests and representing them. You should retain your own high-powered attorney to protect them represent your interest. It is much better to take advice from someone who was totally on your side as opposed to someone whose interests are in direct conflict with yours.
Contact a Houston Car Wreck lawyer – RJ Alexander Law, PLLC
Our law firm is dedicated to maximize your compensation. We examine all possible avenues of recovery, including your own car insurance policy. If you were hit by an uninsured or underinsured motorists. We also help our clients with unfair insurance claim denials and insurance bad faith.
If you are a loved one have been seriously injured in a car wreck, contact the Houston car wreck lawyer at 832-458-1756. You can also fill out our online contact form. Your initial consultation is always free and you will never pay attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.